Here are 10 Hollywood Movies that will boggle you so much that you'll end up loving them.These are movies from different genres and are some of the best movies I've seen.I would literally beg you to watch each and every one of them.




They have something far beyond a conventional plot or a captivating storyline or portray a wonderful and unique script. I still have a million movies left to watch.So pardon me if I missed out any of the movies that you think ought to have been in this list. If so do leave a comment with your list.

Hope you guys end up watching every one of them.

They are, in no particular order:

The Matrix

Genre:   Action | Sci-Fi
IMDB Rating : 8.7


One of the most illustrious Science Fiction ,Action movie of all time. I'm sure most movie buffs have seen this movie multiple times. Needless to say, it was one of the most confusing, breathtaking, action packed sci-fi movie of the 20th Century. 'What exactly is the Matrix?' was my first question after watching the movie for the first time.The movie has sheer awesomeness written all over it. Brilliantly scripted and painfully perfected by the Wachowski Brothers. Neo was my favorite, back in the days. Purely enthralling.


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10




I hope you like this article.

Here is a zero budget Sci-fi movie that I made a couple of years back. I hope you enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/Lfn3Oqfu8aI

Any queries or suggestion let me know....

Enjoy     n    Peace !